[Open-Legislation] Registration for the Open Legislative Data conference in Paris is open !

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou b.ooghe at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:32:36 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

First, short news : the legislative election coming in France in three
weeks, we've improved a bit NosDeputes.fr to provide a full synthesis of
the previous mandates. To allow an easy reuse, we've just developped an
easy export widget tool to let anyone grab photos, graphics or tagclouds on
an MP from our website and include them on any webpage <
http://www.nosdeputes.fr/widget> Thought this might interest some of you!

Back on the real issue : we're pleased to announce that a registration form
for the Open Legislative Data Conference in Paris on July 6-7 is now
available on the conference website
http://www.lafabriquedelaloi.fr/conference/registration/

For those of you who already confirmed their participation, please
disregard this information and do not fill in the registration form!

The first day of the conference will take place at Sciences Po Paris : <
http://cartosm.eu/map?lon=2.3309510017023&lat=48.855625939457&zoom=17&width=800&height=600&mark=true&nav=true&pan=true&zb=inout&style=default&icon=left

The coworking space "La Cantine" will host the second day of the
conference: <
http://cartosm.eu/map?lon=2.3422718858454&lat=48.870464686301&zoom=17&width=800&height=600&mark=true&nav=true&pan=true&zb=inout&style=default&icon=left

Please find at the end of this email a selection of hotels we recommand in
Paris for their average prices and closeness to the event.
Many hostels can also be found on various websites such as
http://www.hostelworld.com/hostels/Paris

A provisionnal programme will be online on the website's conference soon.
Please contact us at picri at regardscitoyens.org for any complementary
information. You can receive further updates on this conference by
subscribing to the announce-list : simply send an empty email to
thelawfactory-subscribe at ml.regardscitoyens.org

Looking forward to welcoming you in Paris in 6 weeks!

Benjamin for Regards Citoyens

Hôtel JEAN-BART**
9, rue Jean-bart
Tel : 01 45 48 29 13