[Open-Legislation] API for parliaments / election results

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Wed Nov 6 08:53:21 UTC 2013

Hey Bart,

I'm also really excited about Popolo [1] as a data standard for describing
people, roles and organizations. Also, I think looking at the SayIt API [2]
and using their speech format as a data standard for plenary transcripts
seems like a good idea. I suspect this will show up in Popolo some time,
too. The same, of course, is true of the other Poplus (yeah, the names)
components: http://poplus.org/catalogue.html

Cheers,

 - Friedrich

[1] http://popoloproject.com/