[open-linguistics] Internship - Call for data sets to be converted to RDF

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Apr 10 10:12:47 UTC 2012

Dear all,
today at 1:00 pm, there will be a first meeting, where our students can
sign up for various task to finish their course.
I added a task, which should aid the creation of the Linguistic LOD
cloud (in German):
http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/de/Lehre/1112/ss/LV/SWP/#h1520-5

The internship comprises about 30-40 hours of student work load. Please
email me if you have any small data sets, that might be converted easily
to RDF. The students study computer scientist, so therefore they are per
se domain agnostic. Ideally the conversion work should be a no-brainer.

Sorry for the short notice,
All the best,
Sebastian

--