[open-linguistics] OWLG lunch at ACL-2013

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Sun Jul 14 17:21:28 UTC 2013

Dear all,

at the last telco, we discussed to continue the tradition of having an
OWLG lunch at selected conferences with the ACL-2013 Aug 4-9th, 2013, in
Sofia, Bulgaria. This is supposed to be an informal meeting at a
restaurant near the conference venue - without a concrete agenda but a lot
of socializing.

Although I personally will miss ACL this year, other group members will
attend, and I set up a Doodle to figure out a time and an Etherpad to
discuss the details (e.g., to figure out a nice place and leave your
contact details).

- orga pad: http://okfnpad.org/OWLG-meetings
- doodle: http://doodle.com/4s94m9gnimnu6db2

Also, I would like to hand over the administration link for the Doodle to
someone who actually participates. If you're interested in handling this
further, please drop me a line.

Best,
Christian
--