[open-linguistics] Linguistic glossaries

Judith Eckle-Kohler eckle-kohler at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jun 11 06:38:12 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I found Glottopedia sometimes useful in the parse, although it is quite sparse for particular topics:

http://www.glottopedia.org

Best
Judith

Dr. Judith Eckle-Kohler
Senior Researcher
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab (UKP Lab)
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckle-kohler at ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de/people/senior-staff/dr-judith-eckle-kohler/

www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de
Knowledge Discovery in Scientific Literature www.kdsl.tu-darmstadt.de