[open-literature] New Contributors

James Harriman-Smith jam3s.h.s at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:05:39 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Ages ago, I set up a google questionnaire to harvest information about those
wanting to participate in Open Shakespeare, and, idly perusing it, have just
discovered that

THREE PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED!

I shall write to them all post haste tomorrow, and assign each a short
introduction for one of the play's we have not yet done, updating the google
doc, 'Open Shakespeare Plans' as I go. If there are any plays that you
desperately want to do, please alter the google document with all our plans
on it to indicate this, otherwise I may end up assigning your wished-for
play to one of the newcomers.

All three volunteers seem well qualified: one is even an ex-university
lecturer!

Open Shakespeare is growing!

Happy Easter,

James

P.S. Jack: has your introduction for Taming of the Shrew been edited? Thanks
for writing it!