[open-literature] New Contributors

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 6 09:43:24 UTC 2010

On 5 April 2010 21:05, James Harriman-Smith <jam3s.h.s at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Ages ago, I set up a google questionnaire to harvest information about those
> wanting to participate in Open Shakespeare, and, idly perusing it, have just
> discovered that
>
> THREE PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED!

This is great news! By the way I think you can set notifications on
google forms so you are notified of any new entries (also can you make
okfn.shakespeare a cp-owner if not already?)

> I shall write to them all post haste tomorrow, and assign each a short
> introduction for one of the play's we have not yet done, updating the google
> doc, 'Open Shakespeare Plans' as I go. If there are any plays that you
> desperately want to do, please alter the google document with all our plans
> on it to indicate this, otherwise I may end up assigning your wished-for
> play to one of the newcomers.

Great idea.

Also, as people may now have worked out we are posting completed
introductions onto the wordpress blog. they are then automagically
pulled on to the main site on a regular (daily basis).

Rufus

[snip]