[open-literature] Open Letters project

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Tue Apr 20 19:33:36 UTC 2010

Rufus and everybody,

Great, many thanks. I've started porting the parsing code and the
framework from the existing PHP and into Python. Just tidying it up and
joining the dots as 'twere with the various parts.

I've added notes for places to improve the parsing and bits and bobs
I've been thinking about. I'll also start creating some tickets on Trac
so feature requests welcome :)

Anyhow, as well as the stuff I've been working on in the evenings, I was
thinking of doing a hack on Saturday, May 1st, probably in the afternoon
from around 2pm.

Hope to see folks on Saturday in London,

Iain