[open-literature] Videoonference

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Sun Aug 1 18:53:16 UTC 2010

Hi James and Rufus,

Just following up on yesterday's meeting which I found useful, hope that
you did as well. Sorry I had to disappear but I was off out to friend's
place for the evening.

I'll make a start on tickets 73 and 74 (tidying up the /transform code
and continuing cleaning up the Dickens source file) on trac
(http://knowledgeforge.net/shakespeare/trac/) this week.

If anyone on the list feels like tackling some of the newer tickets (or
even suggesting some), please do let us know.

Apropos the conversation about coming over to Cambridge. Would it be
easier to meet up one Saturday later in September once house moves are
complete?

All best,

Iain

blog: austgate.co.uk