[open-literature] Re-Design

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Wed Dec 22 17:08:19 UTC 2010

Hi Heather,

How are you? How was your term? If you were intending on going back
stateside, I hope you made it out before all the travel chaos began. My term
was a bit of a disaster from about week five onwards, but most of that is
sorted now and I'm back to emailing everyone.

Rufus told me that you'd made a lot of progress on the interface, and we
were wondering if you'd have time to take it forward over the vacation. Do
email the list with any updates or requests and I'm sure there'll be a very
prompt reply.

Merry Christmas,

James