[open-literature] Summary from 30th Jan meeting (+ actions)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Feb 9 08:34:18 UTC 2010

On 8 February 2010 16:44, G.G. Belloli <ggb24 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Is anyone up for doing this week's word of the week (I certainly don't mind
> doing it...) - or are we going to leave them until we've integrated it with
> the front page of the site?

Jack, if you were able to do it that would be great. By the way, one
small item: please can you add the category wotw to your post when you
create it so I'm able to pull it out onto the site more easily :)

Last night I had a chance to start integrating the wotw/wotd stuff
into the site and it's now there but hidden:

<http://www.openshakespeare.org/wotw/>

Next step is to have something nice on the front page!

Rufus

PS: I've cc'd this to the new list rather than the old one