[open-literature] Flyer - finally!

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Feb 20 13:47:32 UTC 2010

Dear Jack,

Sorry for the delay. New flyer is done, see:
<http://wiki.okfn.org/p/Open_Shakespeare/Publicity>

Recommend using the pdf with no background:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/p/Open_Shakespeare/Publicity?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=shakespeare_flyer_no_bg.pdf>

I can print some of these off now and leave them in your pigeon-hole
at Christ's today. If you can then sort out getting them to the ADC
people that would be great (is there anywhere else we want to send
them?)

Regards,

Rufus

--