[open-literature] Fwd: http://www.opencorrespondence.org/

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 27 20:00:28 UTC 2010

On 27/07/10 20:48, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> Forwarding James' message to mailing list so we can discuss it here ...

Sorry if any of that (below) sounds negative... it was honestly meant in
the spirit of constructive criticism.  And in answer to Iain's earlier
message, yes I'd be happy to help getting the data into some neutral
human-readable format like TEI XML.  (I'm obviously biased in this, my
day job involves lots of TEI, and I'm currently an elected member of the
TEI Consortium's technical council.)

-James