[open-literature] Hack next weekend?

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Sun May 23 11:37:27 UTC 2010

Afternoon on this fine day.

Just wondering if anybody else was up for doing some hacking on Open
Correspondence on Saturday 29th. The aim is to complete the port and get
the first version of the site fully running. Then hopefully we can move
on and have the data available for experimentation / building.

My main objectives are to tighten up the text version of the parser up a
little more and to try and embed a Dickens timeline into the site using
the Weaving History api.

I need to write an entry for the OKF blog so aiming to do that over the
week.

I've just changed the purl to point to the schema page now.

Rufus, just sent you some of the details you asked me for on the phone
last week. Can we get together and sort the database out on Saturday?
Hope you're feeling better now.

Best
Iain

blog: www.austgate.co.uk