[open-literature] Open Letters work

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Mon May 24 18:53:36 UTC 2010

Hi Rufus,

Just updated my local code (having looked a little at lunch time). Looks
better now. The only difference I get from the local version and the
opencorrespondence one is that the/ data/endpoint link doesn't work on
live for some reason and throws a 500 error but its fine on my local
version.

The date needs to be turned into human friendly form from the database
which is in a basic iso format to reduce the need for transforming it
each time for json, xml and so on. Something for Saturday?

Iain
PS:  I'm still trying to get into the genshi/pylons way of doing things.
I'll get there. Eventually. Hopefully. :)