[open-literature] open correspondence hacking

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Sat May 29 17:15:29 UTC 2010

Rufus,

As a follow up to the Skype conversation.

Thanks for sorting out the json error on the server.

I've been doing a little work on open correspondence. I've added rdf
links to the html views of the letters so they link together. The rdf
endpoint has validated on the W3C validator.

I'll concentrate on writing some tests and to refactor some of the code
as per your suggestion to the dictionaries. I'll wait for you to do the
bits and pieces to the timeline before I start doing that though to make
sure that we don't duplicate/overwrite any code.

I've got a 'to do' note in my calendar to write a blog post to send the
Jonathan for the OKF blog tomorrow or at least the first draft.

  Do you want the features/events to be put onto the open shakespeare
trac so that the open literature features are in one place? I know we've
talked about it but can't remember or re-create the open letters trac?

All best,
Iain