[open-literature] Fwd: Reminder: Deadline for Free Culture Research Conference (extended abstracts) is June 7

James Harriman-Smith jh570 at cam.ac.uk
Mon May 31 10:20:52 UTC 2010

Thursday works for me. Panton Street, right?

I realise that I am a bit behind with communication for Open Shakespeare,
especially with Hazel and Rachel. If you two can join us via Skype that
would be particularly amazing, and allow you to meet other members of the
team. My Skype username is james.harriman.smith so please do add me.

See you all soon,

James