[open-literature] Meeting this Sunday (16th)

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Sat Jan 15 13:13:58 UTC 2011

Afternoon all,

Just a quick message to repeat Rufus' posting for the benefit of those I've
recently added to the list.

We will all be meeting on Sunday 16th, at 3pm in 37 Panton Street,
Cambridge.

Do come along, and, for those who can't, do add me on Skype
(james.hariman.smith) and we'll attempt some videoconferencing.

See everyone soon,

James

P.S. Hugh: some bug with the website is making uploading your introduction
rather tricky to upload, I shall work on it this afternoon, and all should
be well by Sunday.