[open-literature] Annotation Sprint

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Mon Jan 17 12:37:08 UTC 2011

Afternoon everyone,

I have talked to the Faculty Librarians about using the IT suite for an
annotation sprint and they are all very enthusiastic about it. The best
weekend for it would be 5th-6th February.

I thought we could have the sprint running on both Saturday and Sunday, so
that people could drop in and out. All we would have to do is make sure that
one member of the project was there to superintend things. I should be able
to make all of these times this weekend, but it would be great to have some
company. Thus here is a link to a doodle poll for the day:

http://doodle.com/hkaziht3a7xuubfs

Hope this is OK with everyone. Once I have another results, I will confirm
the booking with the Faculty Library.

James