[open-literature] Open Shakespeare Bulletin

James Harriman-Smith open-shakespeare at okfn.org
Sun Jul 3 10:44:29 UTC 2011

Morning all,

Sorry that this comes a little later than normal, but I have been at OKCon
in Berlin.
To find out about the event:
To read my thoughts on Open Shakespeare and Open Knowledge:

Whilst preparing for the conference, I noticed that we've nearly reached 450
annotations, keep up the good work! If you have a few minutes I would value
your opinions on the following question:

Should there be subjective annotations on Open Shakespeare, of the type "I
love this bit. One of the most human lines in the play" (on Hamlet's "Words,
words, words")?

Looking forward to hearing what you all think,

James