[Open-science-nl] progress updat on Dutch National Open Science Plan

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:36:49 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I had a good (virtual) meeting with one of the authors last week, and
am right now on the train reading the plan. I can strongly recommend
requesting a copy to give input too.

I will push to get our OS NL group on the list of "overarching"
initiative, and discuss with them if that is the proper place, or
better under training too, as the purpose of this list is also to
share info about doing Open Science.

It would be quite timely if we get our webpage reinstantiated and will
contact the OKFN Open Science coordinators about this.

Second, at this moment Graham Steel is the 2nd mailing list
coordinator, but it would be good if another Dutch(wo)man would
replace (complement) him. Who is interested? It very little work and
only involve minor moderation work (there is not much spam) and
approve new accounts (though that may not even need approval). And you
would help assist support people who need help with the mailing list
(which also hardly ever happens).

Egon