[Open-science-nl] derde #nposestafette post

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 07:22:14 UTC 2018

Sorry for being late, but etappe four is now also online, by KNAW-er José
van Dijck:

https://www.knaw.nl/en/topics/openscience/blog-jose-van-dijck-on-open-science/open-science-major-differences-between-disciplines

As far is I know, the next runner has been informed and is working on the
next contribution.

Egon

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 12:55 PM, Egon Willighagen <
egon.willighagen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rosanne informed me this morning that Arjen van Witteloostuijn has his
> estafette online now, making the total three posts now, from latest to
> oldest:
>
> * Arjen van Witteloostuijn: Een Hindernisbaan #NPOSestafette
> <http://www.reblab.org/open-kitchen-science-log/een-hindernisbaan-nposestafette/>
> * Rosanne Hertzberger: Mijn 100 meter in de NPOS Estafette
> <http://www.reblab.org/open-kitchen-science-log/mijn-100-meter-in-de-npos-estafette/>
> * me: De Nationaal Plan Open Science Estafette: mijn eerste Open Science
> stappen
> <https://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.nl/2017/12/de-nationaal-plan-open-science.html>
>
> I do not know who the next runner is, but already loooking forward to
> reading that story too!

PS. If you want to reflect on these things, it's a rusty blogging style,
but you are free to comment on blog posts, ask questions, post reflections,
feedback, etc!

--
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT