[Open-science-nl] estafette vs NL_Wetenschap

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 06:59:09 UTC 2019

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 1:14 PM Sondervan, J. (Jeroen) <J.Sondervan at uu.nl>
wrote:

> Sounds like a good plan. And more concrete in terms of actions and learn
> from daily practices.

Exactly. This is what I had originally in mind for the Estefette too.

> Only researchers? Or others involved in the subject as well?

Anyone actively doing (a bit of) open research; as long as it contributes
to research (or improve research output), it works for me.

> I think tweeting in Dutch (preference but not restricted) could work to
> get a broader readership and therefore

create a broader discussion in the Netherlands (researchers, staff, policy
> makers, politicians, etc. etc...)

Good point: focus on the audience. I asked, because it was a thing at the
#plansnl meeting last week. After all, many open scientists working in NL
are not native Dutch speakers.

Egon

--
Hi, do you like citation networks? Already 51% of all citations are
available <https://i4oc.org/> available for innovative new uses

-----
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT