[Open-science-nl] Open Science Feedback to cOAlition S

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:51:46 UTC 2019

Hi all,

if you were planning on reading the proposal, please do and ideally before
tomorrow morning noon CET, as I have to submit the Feedback to cOAlition S
in the afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who already did! We're close to reaching 100 signatures,
making it hard to cOAlition S to ignore (I think :) The list of names is
pretty impressive, and covers some 23 countries.

Egon