[open-science] Panton Papers

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 4 23:26:15 UTC 2010

Following up on tonight's Skype session, I would think it is best to
keep shaping the ideas for the individual papers for a while, which
can be done in the existing
http://science.okfnpad.org/PantonPapers .

I have also set up
http://panton-papers.okfnpad.org as a more dedicated option, and we
could start filling
http://panton-papers.okfnpad.org/Overview
there with the structure of the series that is emerging in
http://okfnpad.org/science-20100804 .

Once we have reached workable consensus there, we can use the running
titles of the individual papers as the titles for the corresponding
pads.

Daniel

http://www.google.com/profiles/daniel.mietchen