[open-science] IsItOpen letter for feedback

Heather Piwowar hpiwowar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 22:04:54 UTC 2010

Hullo OKFN,

We've drafted a letter to send to publishers on behalf of the OKF through
IsItOpen, requesting clarification on journal policies with respect to Open
Data.  We've received feedback on the draft from several sources and the
letter has improved greatly as a result.  Your turn!

Please have a look at it here:
http://okfnpad.org/isitopenLetters

and add your comments and suggestions.

Although we aren't in a rush, we'd like to send the email out relatively
soon so please comment in the next few days?

Thanks!

 Heather Piwowar
*DataONE <https://dataone.org/> postdoc with NESCent<http://www.nescent.org/>
 and Dryad
<http://datadryad.org/>*
*remote from Dept of Zoology, UBC, Vancouver Canada*
*hpiwowar at nescent.org*
*@researchremix <http://www.twitter.com/researchremix>*
*

<http://www.twitter.com/researchremix>*