[open-science] feedback wanted on text-mining initiatives

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:00:49 UTC 2012

We do now  http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Science/TextMiningPrinciples
(currently
empty)

If people prefer to edit on a pad and then copy across to the wiki when
plans are more concrete, we have one of those too
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-textmining and I've copied across some
relevant content from this email thread.

I think a Skype/Etherpad chat with those interested in contributing would
be a great help at this stage.
Heather, you'd be key so could you let me know off-list a few times that
would be good for you and I'll set up a Doodlepoll.

Thanks very much, and let's keep the momentum going on this!

Jenny