[open-science] science quality

Tom Olijhoek tom.olijhoek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 05:58:40 UTC 2012

Hi Peter and other list members,

I just happened to find very interesting info on quality of medical
journals, new forms for peer review, patient-doctor interactions to improve
science and treatments, journal of participatory medicine to aid the
former, Ovations initiative for combating chronic diseases in developed and
developing world.
All this because I read an article on scientific quality mentioning Richard
Smith and started looking:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Smith_(editor)

I am amazed that I haven't come across this before,since he is one of the
early proponents of open access publishing. But some of you may know him
and his work?
Definitely worth following up in my opinion

TOM