[open-science] Open Science experiences wanted for OKFest

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Sun Jul 29 17:37:54 UTC 2012

Dear All

Planning for the Open Research and Education stream at OKFest is nearing
finalisation but we'd love to get your input into some of the discussions
and sessions, even if you can't make it to Helsinki.

If you'd be willing to discuss your experiences (good or bad) with:

- Sharing your experimental raw data openly
- Innovative open access models
- Open science tools
- Communicating science openly (either with other scientists or the public)
- Challenges of dealing with crowd sourced data
- Obtaining data from museums for scientific research

Get in touch! There are a variety of ways to contribute content to the
talks and hands on sessions so we'd love to hear from you.

Best wishes

Jenny