[open-science] The Open Science Working Group needs you!

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 05:23:04 UTC 2012

Dear Jenny and Others,

After a long time gap I am sending a (reply) mail to this Open Science. I
would like to get associated and would love to work on the following:-

- Open Research Data Handbook

- Open Access Index (@ccess and Open Bibliography)

- Who Needs Access? (@ccess)

And I would like to join with others who are working for the Access to
Materials (Biological like Plants/Seeds - onlines of Open Source
Software/Creative Commons Licensing)

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://www.cishlko.org>
 Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists'
Forum<http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/1168>
Convener, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/ <http://goo.gl/EQAwr>
 <https://www.facebook.com/gutamsridhar>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sridhargutam>