[open-science] The Open Science Working Group needs you!

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 22:55:24 UTC 2012

I strongly support this , Jenny.
(For those who don't realise it Jenny has put a HUGE amolunt of work into
this).

There must be post of people out there who hace skills that can be
contributed. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A SCIENTIST. Much of the needed work is
gathering resources and making them available on the web. A good
Sunday-afternoon/evening activity!

I am absolutely sure that any resource in this area will be highly valued.
Your effort will be valuable and recognised.