[open-science] Open Science WG Meeting: 26 September, 17:30 UTC

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Sat Sep 1 11:22:19 UTC 2012

Hi All

The next working group meeting will be an opportunity to reflect on OKFest,
discuss the fate of Is It Open Data?, get up to date on some of the latest
citizen science/DIY BIO activity in Europe as well as voicing your opinions
on projects we should be getting involved in or initiating.

Got an idea for an open science project that you need help with? Bring it
to the group and we'll do our best to assist and put you in touch with
relevant people around the OKF network.

When: Wednesday 26 September at 17:30 UTC/GMT (18:30 UK time)
Location: Etherpad http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-26Sep2012 and Skype (add
your Skype ID to the Etherpad and I'll bring you into the conference call)

Please add your name and Skype ID to the list of attendees on
http://okfnpad.org/sciencewg-26Sep2012
Add anything you'd like to be discussed or new ideas to the agenda (even if
you can't make it yourself, just make sure you add enough details).

Hope to speak to some of you there!

Jenny