[open-science] Fwd: [okfn-volunteers] OKFestival accomodation

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Mon Sep 3 08:27:07 UTC 2012

Hi all,

If any of you are still thinking about coming to OKFest, there is an option
to share accommodation... See below!

It's going to be a fantastic week, with an amazing science programme lined
up (everything from the European Commission to Figshare to the World Bank
to Wikimedia and beyond!). Do take a look at:
http://okfestival.org/open-research-and-education/

Cheers,
Laura