[open-science] at OK Festival

Mr. Puneet Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Thu Sep 6 14:03:35 UTC 2012

(cross posted to Open Science and OKFN Discuss lists)

Dear Open Science and OKFN folks,

I will be attending my first OK Festival in a few days. I am hoping to meet as many of you as possible and have one-on-one meetings to talk about how we can work together toward our common goal of making science data accessible and usable by everyone with little or no impedance.

If you are going to be in Helsinki, and are interested in a chat, long or short, with or without an espresso, please, I would love to hear from you.

--
Puneet Kishor