[open-science] Using CKAN for research data management

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 13:30:41 UTC 2012

I would be Very happy to give a demo at the Oxford Digital Research meeting
next week if there are some publicly available data. We have a slot which
has been compressed in time but we are planning to do something with Open
Biblio and this would be a very nice addendum.

Is there any data in the system at present ?