[open-science] Reminder: Open Science WG Meeting TONIGHT: 26 September, 17:30 UTC

Ross Mounce ross.mounce at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:58:22 UTC 2012

Thought I could make this meeting, but sorry I really can't, going to a
leaving-do tonight.

1 update of interest to note:

* I'm doing something for Open Access Week at the University of Bath, I'll
give a 30min talk as part of our social media week

details are still TBC but it's likely to be held at lunchtime Friday 26th
October on campus.
I don't even know if Bath has ever done anything for this event before, so
this small act in itself might be pioneering!

I will also try and write up a blog post on my blog (and cross post to OKFN
Science if wanted) about the OKFest ASAP

Best,

Ross