[open-science] Open Science Website - progress and more plans

Matthias Fromm fromm at mfromm.de
Sun Apr 7 11:23:28 UTC 2013

Hi Jenny!

I really appreciate your activities. Some kind of "repository" for open science tools and videos would be a great idea for providing a starting point for those who want to know about open science and maybe even get involved. At the moment it's quite some work to get a picture of what open science is all about and where to begin when you want to start opening up your own research.

I just put some short thoughts into the pad concerning the open science tools section. Hope this might be of any interest/use.

Cheers,
Matthias

--
http://www.mfromm.de/