[open-science] Fwd: Licences for Europe - Next Meeting of WG4 and other info

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:38:24 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> I've forwarded this to lists. I am on the EU list. Ross Mounce attended in
> stead of me on Feb4. I am away on the March date. These meetings are very
> important I think, though perhaps Jonathan and Ross could advise. It looks a
> lot of commitment.

My apologies for being silent the last few months. I am in the middle
of writing a second phase EU grant call proposal, involving a lot of
Open Science, and must give that priority (for my career's sake),
unfortunately. As much as I would be vocally more involved in the Open
Science WG activities, it's a bit hard to do so at the moment.

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher