[open-science] PeerJ, A New Open Access Megajournal Launches

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:23:23 UTC 2013

They cover a lot of those questions on their
website<https://peerj.com/about/FAQ/>.
Yes, it's a one-time payment, but you do need to submit at least one
"review" per year, very broadly interpreted ("an informal comment on a
submission to *PeerJ PrePrints*; a formally requested peer-review of a
paper submitted to *PeerJ*; or an informal comment on a published paper").
And for papers with more than 12 authors, only 12 need to be paying members.

Patrik