[open-science] Fwd: Call for OpenCourseWare to be published at SlideWiki.org

Yishay Mor yishaym at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 12:46:07 UTC 2013

Dear Sören,

I have tried slidewiki, and found it a very interesting
and promising tools. However, I have a few comments:
- navigating content could be improved. I want to see (and share with
others) a list of my presentations, or create a subject list -  not clear
how to do that.
- licence is too restrictive. I'm afraid I can't offer all my content under
a CC BY SA licence. Some of it is subject to employer's restrictions, some
already public under a different licence. I hope you will allow authors a
choice of licences.

best,

Yishay

Dr. Yishay Mor