[open-science] [DIYbio] Need some help in collecting data

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 05:24:13 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Bijal Patel <bijal1108 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem they face is the lack of a way to facilitate their
> collaboration, share data, build on each other’s work, and build their
> reputation among their community.

Really? That seems to be the assumption that everyone throws around. But so
far I have heard more complaints about "lack of reagents" than "gee, I wish
version control would be invented and there were more poorly written
journal CMSes". I am sure there's a study proving your point, I just
haven't read it yet..

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507