[open-science] Fwd: Euroscience Open Forum 2014 Copenhagen: Call for Proposals

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:15:46 UTC 2013

What Peter said, but I would even go a bit further -- It would nice to build a web page with all the submitted sessions (not just at ESOF but everywhere, perhaps tagged with the conf to which submitted, topic, etc.) even if they were not accepted, in fact, esp if they were not accepted.

I view proposed-but-not-accepted sessions as opportunity lost to hear out what the session could have taught me, and no opportunity should be lost. Besides, they could be used to build upon and resubmit to new venues.

--
Puneet Kishor
Policy Coordinator for Science and Data