[open-science] Conference to Eliminate Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine

Jesús M. Siqueiros jmsiqueiros.bioetica at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 03:47:46 UTC 2013

Hello everyone;

I would like to know if anyone involved in open science (from the members
of this mailing list)  will attend to the "Why We Can’t Wait: Conference to
Eliminate Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine" to take place in San
Francisco, CA at the end of May.

I am planning to go and perhaps to submit something of my own work. I know
that there are lots of things going on in the Bay Area regarding open
science, so basically, I would probably decide whether I should go or not
depending on the chances of meeting someone working on open science and
biomedicine.

It might sound silly to ask this but since I am in Mexico City I need to
get the best of limited resources.

Thanks in advance and Cheers!!!

Mario

--