[open-science] “We are entering an era of open science” says EU Vice President Neelie Kroes at launch of new global Research Data Alliance

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Mar 22 21:14:18 UTC 2013

Exactly Matt. There are indeed legitimate exceptions (like privacy). But it
would be wonderful to see a stronger, more explicit 'open by default'
approach from the RDA (as per the Panton Principles. Would you or others be
in a position to propose this - either as a new WG, or as an additional
focus area for an existing one?