[open-science] Fwd: re3data.org - Registry of Research Data Repositories launched

Stacy Konkiel stacy.konkiel at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:17:16 UTC 2013

Thanks, Ross!

While I was surprised to see that another such venture has been launched,
given that databib.org already exists, it seems that re3data.org goes above
and beyond by including detailed information about IP rights, responsible
organizations, etc.

Stacy Konkiel
Science Data Management Librarian
Indiana University