[open-science] Fwd: re3data.org - Registry of Research Data Repositories launched

Susanna-Assunta Sansone sa.sansone at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:56:06 UTC 2013

Actually, to add to the mix, we also have BioSharing that focuses on
bio/env/medical domains and includes a registry of standards and links
the two: http://biosharing.org/
The rationale and target users for these catalogs are slightly different.
Susanna

Susanna-Assunta Sansone, PhD
skype: susanna-a.sansone
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/sasansone

University of Oxford e-Research Centre
Associate Director, Principal Investigator

Nature Publishing Group
Consultant, Scientific Data
www.nature.com/scientificdata