[open-science] Day -1: Open & Citizen Science satellite event at #OKCon

Rayna rayna.st at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 08:25:09 UTC 2013

Hey all,

This is a gentle reminder that we are at day -1 of the Open & Citizen
Science event at OKCon :) You can still have a look at the interesting
proposals and vote for the one you want to join and work on tomorrow:
http://science.okfn.org/2013/09/14/okcon-open-citizen-science-hackday-submissions/

FYI: remote participation is not just possible, but also welcome :) As
we'll have wifi, Skype/Hangout/pad are among the tools we can (and will)
use tomorrow. So, don't shy away and join!

Rayna

--
"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

http://de.linkedin.com/in/raynas