[open-science] My objectives as a Panton Fellow

Peter Kraker pkraker at know-center.at
Wed Sep 25 09:34:17 UTC 2013

Hi all,

my name is Peter Kraker, and I am one of the new Panton Fellows of the OKFN. I am very honored to be selected and excited to get to work! I was asked to write a short blogpost introducing myself and describing what I am going to do as a Panton Fellow. You can find the post here:
http://science.okfn.org/2013/09/24/my-objectives-as-a-panton-fellow/

If you are interested in one or the other objective, please get in touch with me. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Peter

Mag. Peter Kraker, BSc
Team Knowledge Evolution
Know-Center, Inffeldgasse 13/VI,
8010 Graz, Austria, www.know-center.at<http://www.know-center.at>

E-Mail: pkraker at know-center.at<mailto:pkraker at know-center.at>
Phone: +43 316 873 30844
Blog: http://science20.wordpress.com<http://science20.wordpress.com/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/PeterKraker

Consider endorsing the Panton Principles
for Open Data in Science:
http://pantonprinciples.org/