[open-science] [Open-access] OKCon 'Open & Citizen Science' hackday: submissions and poll :)

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Sep 14 17:48:49 UTC 2013

I shall be there on Thursday but I really can't make a choice ATM - too
many I want to be involved with!

Note that if you select a doodle option you don't seem to be able then to
remove it and select "none"
P.

(my own experience of hackathons is that they often anneal in the first
hour or so of the day and commitment depends on who comes as much as
predetermined choices).