[open-science] Open Science in Austria

mail at stefankasberger.at mail at stefankasberger.at
Mon Nov 11 23:34:29 GMT 2013

Hey,

During the actual project Open Science @ Uni Graz, we want to make Open
Science in Austria more visible.
So we've started to make a list of Open Science in Austria, from
Scientists to Open Source Projects over Scientific Open Data to research
in any of the various open science related fields.

So, if you know Open Science activities, like developing Open Source
tools for research, promoting Open Research or sharing open research
data and so on, please share it with us. There will be an blog post
about this afterwards, where we will try to map most of the open science
activities in austria.

Cheers, Stefan
--
*Stefan Kasberger*